Tile and Grout Cleaning
Wall2Wall Steemers offers thorough tile and grout cleaning services for residential homes and commercial businesses with a Money-Back Guarantee. Schedule your cleaning today.
Tile and Grout
Ever been down on your hands and knees trying to clean dirty tile in the bathroom and kitchen areas? Wall2Wall Steemers can take care of that for you. Ceramic, Travertine, and Porcelain are best cleaned with an alkaline solution along with hot water. Many customers try to power wash their own floors, which can cause more harm than good. Like any of our services, there are steps performed that ensure the job is done right the first time.
- Sweep/Vacuum – Before the primary cleaning is performed, the technician will sweep the floors to ensure there is no loose debris.
- Pre-Treat – Our high alkaline cleaning solutions and 10 to 15 minutes dwell time, all the dirt, grime, and grease will be loosened and ready to be extracted.
- Agitation – A non-abrasive Tile and Grout brush can get those hard to reach spaces. 175rpm machine is used to agitate the open areas.
- Extraction – Using our high powered “Butler” truck mount, the dirt, grime, and grease is extracted and sent to the van. Flushing out all the cleaning agents to ensure there is no residue left behind, leaving your floors looking like new again.
Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
VCT Cleaning or “Strip and Wax” is flooring seen in commercial or industrial areas, such as large grocery stores or businesses. VCT flooring shine wears down over time and can look dull or be scuffed up. Wall2Wall Steemers is excellent in making those dull floors look like a glass mirror again.
- Strip – Floor stripper specifically for VCT is applied to the floor along with hot water. After 20 to 25 minutes of dwell time, a 175rpm buffer with a black pad is used to agitate the solutions and suspend the old wax and soil.
- Flush – Using clean water, the residue is removed from the floor.
- Sealer – VCT sealer is evenly applied to the entire floor. This step is to create a barrier to the flooring and give the later protector the proper bonding it needs to the VCT.
- Protector (Wax) – Depending on the traffic of the area, 3-6 coats of protector is applied to the flooring with a protector applicator. The protector is what gives the floors that shinny glass look.
Money Back Guarantee
With any of our services, Wall2Wall Steemers has a Money Back Guarantee. If there is a problem with our services, or if you’re not 100% satisfied we will return to your location. If you’re still not 100% satisfied, Wall2Wall Steemers will issue you a full refund.